“"One of the best" - "Sehr gut"!”
Review of Lilla Krogen

Lilla Krogen
Ranked #11 of 187 Restaurants in Norrkoping
Cuisines: European, Italian, Swedish, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“"One of the best" - "Sehr gut"!”
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

During our visit to Sweden we ate in a few good restaurants, but the "Lilla Krogen" was the best. We visited during the "Cruise Weekend" and there was only a smaller menu but what was on it was fantastic! The waitress was very friendly, she translated the menu for us and the price was moderate for Sweden (about 50€ for 2)! Want an advice? -- Don't miss it! (If I'm going to visit the city again, then it will be for the food :)

3 Thank Chris T

Brisbane, California
“not to be missed”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

There is only one word to describe this place.IMPRESSED! we decided to stay 2 nights in Norrkoping and finish our trip with 3 days in Geteborg.We actually bumped into this restaurant not knowing much about this place but after just 10 minutes we knew this is a right place..PIZZA is masterpiece....Steak is one of the very best.. Personal absolutely friendly and that was a reason to come again...Town is also beautiful and if you coming from Australia I recommend you to visit this place called LILLA KROGEN you will not be disappointed..CHEERS!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Dadonni J
Dublin, Ireland
“Great night out”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Very impressed . Popped in with my husband for a dinner and was blown away.What looked to be just a quick dinner come to be our best night out when visiting my parents in law .My husband ordered for a starter some chowder with prawns was absolutely delicious. For our main we both went for a pepper filet steak which was cooked to perfection .We had a bottle of Macedonian red wine which was offered by very polite and friendly waiter, it just went perfect with it .In the end I treated myself to chocolate gateaux for desert and off course some cocktails after dinner .Very very impressed would recommend to anyone ,felt like fine dining with a great buzz around ,will definitely visit on our next trip to Sweden

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Zoe T
Stockholm, Sweden
“Top rating!!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Very good food and wine. My friends and I love good pizza and we came all the way from Stockholm to taste this pizza that so many have talked about. Definitely the best pizza I have eaten. The top score!

• Visited August 2013
Oslo, Norway
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredibly good”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

definitely the beste pizza I have eaten. Super pleased with the service and the food.Fine wines and fine atmosfær means that you can not wish for more. Recommend this to anyone visiting Norrköping definitely the best restaurant in the town!

• Visited August 2013