“I wish I can have tandoori lamd shanks every day”
Review of Isha Restaurant - CLOSED

Isha Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Last week I was at Isha with my swedish coleauges , I was asked to advise about the dishes they should select and I did so, As usual Isha restaurant never disappoints you. My coleagues fell in love with the Indian Cusine. . . . .Especialy we all wanted to eat tandoori lamb shanks again. dining at Isha restaurant has become an habbit, I think my obession with Indian food will soon turn this habit in to addiction.

2  Thank madhav326

Reviewed 31 March 2013

You really just can’t stay away from this superb restaurant, the food is just beyond belief, tender and full of taste. The staff are very pleasant and even if you fancy something that’s not on the menu, no problem, it's sorted for you. I asked for a Thali and was not disappointed, excellent food. just wish it was calorie free and I would eat there every day. A place to visit before you go anywhere else in Nykoping. This is the ONLY Indian restaurant in town any other are fake.

2  Thank TMC1966
Reviewed 21 March 2013

A very good Indian restaurant with a selection of great tasting dishes, excellent and friendly service from the waitresses and waiters. I'm not a huge fan of traditional Indian dishes, although the chef catered for my specified dish without any problems, nothing seemed to much hassle for this very well presented restaurant. 5 stars. Can not wait to return for another meal.

2  Thank Jourdan M
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I am an indian living in sweden. . . I have tried different indian restaurents in sweden, most of them r fake. But this one hmmm it feels like home, the food here is more than authentic . . . Its pure indian.

4  Thank madhav326
Reviewed 27 February 2013

Do my taste buds deceive me? have I passed on and gone to Indian food heaven? gladly the latter is not true. Having tasted some of the best Indian cuisine around Europe I have found the pot of gold, the food that has been served to me in this Restaurant is Michelin 10 star, if such a thing exists, presented with passion and artistic creation and seasoned with real spices from around the globe the food is a gastronomic delight.

The newly opened restaurant has a wonderful relaxed ambiance as you walk through the door, the pleasant smiling staff are at your beck and call and make your visit one to remember no matter how many times you go. The menu is sensibly populated, not the usual endless list of curry’s with all but the kitchen sink included.

I asked for some off the menu dishes and was attended to by the chef, the waitress did not want to risk getting “food of this calibre wrong” she explained, the chef took the order to detail and even suggested some ingredients himself, in an unrushed and happy manner you knew your food was going to be cooked by a professional, I was not wrong, the Vindaloo was as perfect as it could be, the mixed grill was presented as if displaying a dish for a glossy magazine and the service was smooth, relaxed and on perfect time. My girlfriend had Duck Salan, the presentation was as good as the taste, “amazing food” she said with wide eyes, unfortunately we don’t have taste-a-laptop yet so you’ll just have to try it for yourselves.

Nykoping offers many cuisines to suite your taste and pocket, this restaurant does both. Not open to late at the moment but an extension is coming soon, last food orders are at 8pm. If the past be allowed to invite the future you won’t be disappointed with this restaurant.

11  Thank TMC1966