Hotel right on river and one block to shopping. Decent breakfast. Teeny room. No carpet at all. Good location but probably would not go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Scandic Hallandia Enjoy a beach or city break at the Scandic Hallandia hotel, set on the Nissan River. Unwind in the sauna in the relaxation area and take in sweeping views to the castle. Dine in the elegant restaurant or do business in one of 10 meeting rooms with wireless Internet access. Facility Borrow bicycles from reception and head to the beach or see Halmstad attractions like the castle or Picasso statue. Central shops are on your doorstep at the Scandic Hallandia hotel. Buy souvenirs, take in the open-air museum, then return to the hotel for a jacuzzi and relaxing steam shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Scandic Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Hallandia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Hallandia Halmstad
- Scandic Hallandia Hotel Halmstad