US$173
Book now, pay at stay
US$168
US$161
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$134
US$130
  • Breakfast included
First Hotel G(Gothenburg)(Great Value!)
US$128
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$356
US$347
1,082 results
All reviewsbishops armsart gallerygreat hotelsmall balconyairport busexhibition centreexcellent locationwalking distancemain shoppingcentral locationnice roomthe ground floorbusiness tripfour star hotelnice restaurantreception desknice view
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I arrived at the hotel at midnight, just to learn that there was a graduation party there with music provided by dj superloud. Loads of teenagers around, singing and shouting. I don't blame them, I hardly remember my graduation party from midnight on and I hope they all had a ball. I however needed sleep, so at the reception I asked for an off-street room away from the noise. Receptionist said she'd give me nice and quiet room. 268 was the number and I'll remember it for a long time as it turned out to be just over the entrance to that graduation venue. Getting up at 6am i faced a choice of asking for another room and ending in equally bad spot, or trying to accommodate and try to get to sleep for a bit. So I ended up putting earplugs in and setting two alarms on max volume. All in all this was a very memorable night, due to music below my bed and also cause a/c in my room was hardly blowing any air yet I couldn't open the window cause of all the noise outside. 4hrs sleep was all I got. All this costed 275EUR. Not impressed at all and I'll stay well away of this hotel next time.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the entrance. Make sure you repeat in to the receptionist, they tend not to get it right the 1st time.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came to town for an international conference at Gothia Towers. Couldn’t afford the hotel adjoining the conference centre so booked at Elite.
The hotel was PERFECT. Only a short walk to the convention centre.
Great priced rooms, decent breakfast, location rocked, staff were great, rooms were clean and quiet.
Would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good Hotel, central location and fair prices. Rooms are clean and nicely furnitured but nothing outstanding. Breakfast is good if you like the Scandinvian style which is far away from an excellent breakfast buffet as internationally known. Nice and friendly team and good atmosphere. Weak cellphone reception in rooms but strong WiFi

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Elite Hotels of Sweden
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We had a most enjoyable stay here. Excellent room, good service and sumptuous breakfasts. Also has a nice bar. Centrally located a pleasant 15 min walk from the railway station. Prices reasonable too at about $120 per room.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2018

I was a participant in a conference that took place in the Elite Park Avenue hotel.On arrival I was attended to by Mimmie at the front desk.She was brisk,efficient but impersonal and in the twinkle of an eye I was sent on my way to my room on the 6th floor.The room was modest in size with twin beds but sagging mattresses which are overdue for replacement.The pillows were however soft and comfortable.A mini fridge with non complimentary drinks,iron board and a tv showing English and other language channels were in place.The toilet was small but not cramped with a bath and hand held shower and toiletries.
My phone charger couldn’t fit into the electrical outlet and when I asked front desk,one was supplied in a jiffy.
Breakfast was good with a variety of offerings but I didn’t observe any egg station.I had dinner once I in the restaurant but it was a bit expensive.
However what miffed me about the hotel had to do with the reservation.I could only reserve the room for two nights hoping to get an extension for another two when I arrived.After explaining my predicament upon arrival they promised to do something .Susequent inquiries did not yield fruit and at a point they asked me to send an email to Reservations but there was no response.Faced with the prospect of checking out while the conference was ongoing,it took the intervention of the organizers of the conference who prevailed on the hotel and I was granted the two nights extension in the same room.I couldn’t understand why they dilly dallied over this matter.
The Elite Park Avenue hotel is well located along the Main Street in the city and close to important sites and attractions with well appointed rooms but the staff need to be more warm and friendly.

Stayed: May 2018