5,954 results
All reviews sky room amusement park heaven bar shrimp sandwich liseberg park nice view huge hotel conference hotel convention center top floor nice hotel sky bar business trip great breakfast breakfast buffet airport bus nice room
Reviewed 19 October 2018

Everything was perfect. All the way from check-in, quality of the room, breakfast, staff friendliness, quiet rooms etc etc. If you want to see Gothenburg by buss or tram, the stops nearby will take you anywhere. Considering quite heavy traffic at times the room was remarkable quiet. Slept like a rock.

Reviewed 19 October 2018

Beautiful hotel, amazing views and excellent location when visiting Liseberg or Universeum. I recommend the sky rooms. Hotel staff was very welcoming. Nothing bad to say! This is the best hotel I've ever been to in Sweden.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2018

Nice stay as always. Good service, nice enviroment and ok rooms. Restaurants was very good and a nice view. Easy parking and car the delivery is very good, works every time. Greate place to stay for meetings lasting a few days. The food in the restuarant was really excellent and the service topp. Thanks again for some greate days.

Reviewed 17 October 2018

This is a very clean and friendly hotel in the middle of Gothenburg! The breakfast were superb, a lot of different things to choose between, the staff were super helpfull and friendly. Absolutely nothing to complain about.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2018

This was my second choice, when booking my conference trip, but I have not regretted it. The staff have been friendly, accommodating, the room is nice and clean, and so quiet! The view is amazing and the location good, so easy to get to from the airport. I enjoyed the walks into the city centre and to the ferry harbour before and after work. The self-check-in machine for flights is brilliant!!

The breakfast is good, with everything available that I need and delicious coffee. I would have appreciated more fish options, tough. I also enjoyed eating in the restaurants, and might have developed a shrimp-salad addiction by now (just had my third one!) One waitress in the Imagine restaurant made a rather shocking comment regarding my dietary requirements, though ("We cater for allergies, not diets"), but I spoke to her manager, who then sorted out the most delicious salmon fillet for me.

So, overall, I definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again myself.

Room tip: Take a room high up for the views