“Overall: Poor”

Cuisines: Swedish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2013

The food was nothing special, and they didn't have much for vegetarians. And they had this unenforced policy of requiring coats to be checked in a rack right by the door. Yeah, right. I'm going to hang my coat by an open door. Other people had their coats with them at their tables. I guess only the foreigners were subject to this (chargeable) policy.

There are better places to enjoy in Göteborg.

Reviewed 29 December 2012

Was in Gothenburg for work so being stuck in a restaurant on your own isn't a lot of fun, but Jean and his team made me feel really welcome and I had a really great evening at the bar. Food was brilliant, plenty of dishes to choose from a cheeky menu! Just leave room for dessert, the creme brûlée with blueberries was amazing! Well recommended.

Reviewed 22 December 2012

Place looked very inviting from outside on a cold , snowy Saturday afternoon, so my husband and I went in for a late lunch and we weren't disappointed. It was very busy but we were taken to a table after a short wait All the meals being served looked very appetising. We ordered burger salad and chips , and North Sea sandwich ( prawns, crab and salmon) salad and chips with two small beers. The portions were large, food delicious with great chips. Service was very friendly and efficient. Bill was 410 sek , which we thought was good value. We were only in Gothenburg for the day and were pleased we'd made a good choice visiting Bee.

Reviewed 13 December 2012

The food here is consistently delicious. The service is great at times and a little rushed/ unavailable at other times. Mostly because this restaurant is always full. The portions are large and justify the higher prices. I like how the menu always offers typically Swedish dishes. Lovely warm atmosphere.

Reviewed 31 October 2012

We always eat here when we visit Gothenburg, and this last trip we went on Friday night and Monday lunch because it was so good!

It's quite a small bar / restaurant and can be quite busy. The menu is simple, but there is something for everyones taste. On the Friday evening visit I had the caesar salad and a side order of garlic bread. I have eaten this before and I can honestly say it is the BEST caesar salad I have ever eaten. The portion is huge, the leaves crisp and fresh, and the chicken (whole breast) is always full of flavour and never dry.

On our lunch visit I had the shrimp sandwich, and it was heavenly! So many shrimps!!! I kept eating and eating and eating and the pile never seemed to go down!

The staff are friendly and attentive, and they have menus in English should you need one.

We are regular visitors to Gothenburg as we have family nearby and we always make sure we come here.