“Cozy restaurant, good food and excellent service!”
Review of Sirtaki

Sirtaki
Ranked #993 of 1,258 Restaurants in Gothenburg
Cuisines: Greek
Description: Org. Nr 969639-6374 Tel. 031 - 709 00 22
Description: Org. Nr 969639-6374 Tel. 031 - 709 00 22
Stockholm, Sweden
“Cozy restaurant, good food and excellent service!”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Was at Sirtaki with two friends last friday for dinner. Cozy little Greek restaurant just 150 metres from the central train station.

Seats were comfortable and we were extremely pleased by the way we were attended and served. Food was good and served in good time even though we all ordered different main course dishes. Staff at the counter were flexible to quickly help us on the billing front since I had to rush out to catch my train.

Only area where Sirtaki did not fare well was in presentation of food. Starters we ordered were served as if there was not even an attempt made to present it well. Same was the case with all other dishes we ordered. Since it all tasted well, we were not bothered much. But this is an area that for sure needs attention.

But over all, a very good experience. Will go there again.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank AnoopPV

Gothenburg, Sweden
“Horrible!”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I can start by saying DONT GO THERE!!!
First of all we got a table next to/under the and the waitress spilled beer on me and did't even care. She was rude when we ordered and didn't know what the word service means!
The food was not good at all and pretty expensive, or if it had been good food alright but thoose prices and that discusting food, no thank you! I will never ever go there again I was very disapointed!

• Visited February 2013
5 Thank miamius
Malmö
“Good service but the food didn't make any good impression”
Reviewed 13 May 2012

We ordered the 'meze' type plate for a starter to share which was just a place of dips (which in our opinion didn't taste very greek) and then three slices of bread. We then asked for more bread, as we had so much dip, and we got three more slices. Why three when we are sharing!?
The main courses were just greasy with no taste. If the food had been cheaper I'd probably say this place was average but for 140kr for a main course I want it to be a bit better.
Good service though and central.

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank JC_Malmo
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Dissapointing on many parts”
Reviewed 14 January 2012

My disappointment after visiting this restaurant is what motivated me to write a review. (i will make an account just for this)

Bad experiences:
- The price of the Ouzo (the typical greek drink) was written per centiliter instead of price per glass, which was a surprise on the bill.
- The Ouzo tasted badly, and was not cold, like it should be.
- The waitress didn't write down what we ordered, which would have been ok if she wouldn't have forgotten to bring one salad.
- I wanted a Prips Blå (the cheapest beer on the list), but when the waitress didn't understand what I said the first time, I said just 'a beer', which turned out as a Tuborg Gold. (Which tasted disappointing for some reason also)
- One chair was dangerous to sit on.
- The meat was rather tough and black.
- My plate was not really enough for a meal.
- The salad next to the meat was very sad.
- The cloth rack looks crappier than 2nd hand. It almost falls down.
- We were wondering what was more straight, the painting on the wall or the electricity box (both were very much not horizontal)
- 4 persons eating a meal + 4 drinks + 4 ouzos = 1.200,00 sek

Positive points:
- The decoration piece on the wall looked nice.

Conclusion:
Definately not worth going to.

• Visited January 2012
5 Thank someuniqueusername34
“Great value for the money.”
Reviewed 8 October 2011

Nice atmosphere, very good genuine Greek food, good service, low prices. A good find on a backstreet just 1min away from the tourist-traps.

2 Thank JakobRapp