“good and priceworthy”

Tre Indier
Ranked #89 of 1,240 Restaurants in Gothenburg
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Restaurant with Indian food.
Stockholm, Sweden
“good and priceworthy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

food of high quality, very nice service. priceworthy for swedish standards (90-150 kr for a main dish, when it comes to dinner it doesn't get much cheaper than that in sweden...)

• Visited June 2014

• Polish first
Bahrain
“Pretty good food, crowded interiors”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

I'm from India, and visited this for the first time today. Although the bright colours and posters were a lot like home, the excessive no. of dolls and colourfull fabric shifted to a bit creepy ambience. It is a bit too crowded with tables indoors but I guess an outdoor table would be a lot better. The zafrani kabab, hyderabadi chicken curry and the sheek kababs are definitely worth the try. The vindaloo is good too, but BEWARE, n I mean really BEWARE if you ask them to spice it up to Indian levels ( n I thought I could handle it). It was kind of difficult to get the waitresses attention for sore water so guess I lost there....
The location is not very central, but a short walk from the nearest tram/bus station.

• Visited April 2014
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Really, really rude manager...and we had to leave before ordering...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

Inspired by the tripadvisor reviews, my wife and I decided to try this restaurant on a bright beautiful Saturday noon. We were led to a table to be seated by the manager. Pointing to a vacant table, I asked the manager if that table was reserved, and then what followed was a rude rant from him and a very distasteful argument. We decided to leave before placing our order. So friends, I cannot comment on the food quality, but be wary of some shockingly rude hospitality! Check other related comments also that speak about the service quality, though the food has been rated as good.

• Visited March 2014
5 Thank rajet_krishnan
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Decent.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

I'm from India, and visited this for the first time today.
I really liked the ambience, it was pretty cozy.
Coming to the food, I wouldn't say awesome, but just good.
I really liked the Masala Naan over here. It had a bit of mint flavor, and was served with raita. I liked the Paneer Saag too. Although the naming was different, it was the same as Palak Paneer.
I was very disappointed with Tomato Shorba though, it was too creamy.
I don't know about the Non-Veg food, because I'm a vegetarian and ordered just vegetarian here.

The service was good too.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Sivajyothi
Greifswald, Germany
“Worst indian in europé”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

As i go Every year to à diferent city,i planed of going to gothenburg and obviously as an indian i would like to try an frist,after Reading LOT of reviews i went to tre indier and ordered ch bruna which was made in butter gravy instead oft hick gravy and trasten like water.I Will never ever go there again.

• Visited November 2013