“A bit disappoiting but still good”
Review of Tre Indier

Tre Indier
Ranked #78 of 1,414 Restaurants in Gothenburg
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant with Indian food.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went here recently for my birthday with a friend and was disappointed and surprised to see that the quality have started slipping. Some of the food seemed almost like it had been microwaved/heated for a very long time. Service was a bit pushy. Now, don't get me wrong, this place is still worth a visit and most of the food is probably excellent, but its just not as good as it was before.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have been meaning to try Tre Indier for quite some time, but had gotten the craving last minute and had found ourselves unable to get same day reservations before, as it is quite popular. My boyfriend went into this unenthused; we have had quite a bit of mediocre Indian food here and a couple times the worst we've ever had anywhere. We got off on the right foot with the samosa starter, which we agreed was the best we've had and had a surprisingly nice amount of spice to them. For the main course, we shared the tikka masala and the malai kofta with two orders of naan, one the garlic and cheese and the other herbed. The tikka masala was not our favorite of the dishes but still very decent. The kofta and the garlic and cheese naan were the winners of the night and we left thinking we'd be happy to come back and try some more dishes. As a bonus, the prices were very reasonable. Based on all the restaurants I have tried thus far, I can confirm that the rumors are true - this is the best Indian food in Gothenburg.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Everything is pretty good.. Good food at reasonable cost. Lunch menu is pretty good too.. The best indian restaurant I had visited in Gothenburg..

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I have lived in India during three years and know how Indian food should tase. This place meets all expectations and service and atmosphere are great . Good price for money too. They were just a bit careful with the seasoning. When we mentioned this we got a really spicy dish. It was excellent.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

As stated in the title, getting a table here is really quite difficult. They are always fully booked. Be sure to call several days, or a week in advance to book to avoid disappointment ...

The food is really tasty. Probably the best Indian place in Göteborg in that regard. The naan bread is large, tasty, and filling.

Reasonably priced as well.

Most of the staff are really quite friendly. However, I find that some of the newer, younger staff they have gotten in can be perceived to be a bit snappy or abrupt, delivering service that is more Swedish than Indian. Any regulars there will probably know what I mean.