“Nice tour”

137 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“Nice tour”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Nice to see the city from a oat. But if there is not enough customers, they do no give the service.
Courteous guide and worth doing it... If you are lucky to have enough people. I waited for 45 minutes

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun, Informative and a good way to escape the rain!!”
Reviewed 20 October 2012

A couple friends I recently made stopping in my hostel invited me along on there planned trip to the above attraction... not being a particulaly big fan of boats i was a little reluctant in joining them but it did seem a good way of killing an afternoon rather than sitting in my hostel watching the olympics!! I am so glad that i did join them because it was a really interesting! We went on the guided tour with a small group of english speaking travellers. Our guide had a good english vocabulary and kept us entertained during the tour with anecdotes of life aboard the vessels the tour duration should of only lasted 1 1/2 hours but with our intrigued questions it run over a whole hour and was being cautioned we might end up locked onboard the battleship over night if he does not bring the tour to an end... he joked of course!! It is well worth a visit even if it is to escape the rain for an hour... maybe 2!

2 Thank Chris N
Pune, India
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Good place”
Reviewed 9 September 2012

If u wanna know more about the maritime acitivites , this is must see, for people less interested in sea it would be pretty boring ...

Northampton, United Kingdom
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Really interesting”
Reviewed 28 August 2012

My son and I had a great couple of hours exploring the destroyer and submarine (and other ships). Be warned though, parts may not appeal to those who don't like close confines. We also managed to find ourselves going the wrong way along the marked out route - we have noticed that the Swedes don't seem great at providing user friendly information. A really interesting place to go though.

1 Thank Peter W
Vienna, Austria
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Good place for children & "big" kids:p”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

It's not everyday you can see inside old submarine, and see how tiny & low the spaces there. Good to entertain kids & "big" kid like my husband as well^_^ but it just not for me.

Visited July 2012