We have been here two times with children. It is an average standard hotel with affordable prices. Children recieve a small gift when you check in. A playroom with playstation and a drawingtable in the lobby was fun for the kids.It`s easy to find this hotel and it`s just ten minutes from the city center. A bit dull and old room, but with good beds. Excellent breakfast with healthy, organic choices as well as bacon, pancakes and danish... The service was good, the room clean and the pool small but nice. Very low standard dressing room but the poolroom was ok. We had a view over the highway, not very exciting, but no noise either, it was quiet in the room at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven-story Hotel on the island of Hisingen, 5 km north of town center via Highway E6. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Scandic Hotels, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Backadal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Backadal Gothenburg
- Scandic Backadal Hotel Gothenburg