We spent 2 nights here to visit the Liseberg amusement park (see separate review). We took a family room which would have accommodated 6 and was comfortable for the 4 of us. The breakfast buffet (included in the price) was perfectly adequate. We needed some university material printed (some 50 pages) and this was done as a free friendly service. The park is within walking distance (15 minutes), entrance tickets included with the hotel booking and if you buy the ride wrist-bands at the hotel you get priority access to ride the new Helix rollercoaster an hour before the park opens. Yes, parking is a bit pricey but we found this to be typical in Scandinavia. There are two small supermarkets very close by. By the way, the hotel is well shielded by trees so we missed it on our first drive-by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Liseberg Heden is situated in central Gothenburg close to the Swedish Exhibition Centre, the main street Avenyn and the Liseberg amusement park. The four star business and conference hotel is built around three beautiful patios with 179 rooms on two floors. We offer bright and airy rooms, flexible conference facilities and a popular organic restaurant in a personal atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Hotell Liseberg Heden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotell Liseberg Heden Gothenburg
- Hotell Liseberg Heden Hotel Gothenburg