All reviews attending a conference furnished rooms free coffee art museum well located hotel airport bus stop single room city centre ideal location basic room lobby area three nights facing the street nice breakfast theme park boiled eggs the hotel staff
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Immaculately clean hotel located minutes from downtown. It is family owned and it shows - we were made to feel at home immediately. Super friendly staff and an amazing breakfast included. Loved the handpainted walls. Would stay again!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer S
HotelLorensberg, Informationsansvarig at Hotel Lorensberg, Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you for sharing some feedback about your stay. We are glad to see that you enjoyed staying with us and that you found our staff helpful. You are most welcome back when your travels bring you back to Gothenburg in the future.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in many hotels in Goteborg over the years, including Gothia Towers. This hotel is very well situated, it's comfortable, has a very familiar atmosphere. Many facilities that other hotels don't have, such as free coffee, fruit and cakes. It also has an indoor smoking space in case is freezing cold outside. My room was simple but good enough. I got a good price for a single room(937 SEK) at arpund that price I would always go back to this hotel without thinking. It's a great choice.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
HotelLorensberg, Informationsansvarig at Hotel Lorensberg, Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank you for sharing some feedback about your stay. We are glad to see that you enjoyed staying with us and that our location was convenient for you. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Gothenburg.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

Location is the very best Just in center for everything
Lovely helpfull staff
Booked it for guests from america with 2 small children and they loved it
nice breakfast included and small snacks during the day for free !!!!!
They will stay there when they return again FOR SURE

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
HotelLorensberg, Informationsansvarig at Hotel Lorensberg, Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you for your review and kind words, it is much appreciated.
I am happy to hear that you and your american guests enjoyed their stay with us and that the accommodation suited their needs for when visiting Gothenburg. We look forward to welcome you back to us again!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Very well located hotel near active area and exhibition center.
My room was quite small and toilet as well but everything was clean and in spite of the bed size I cannot complain about the sleeping comfort.
Nice and helpful staff.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
HotelLorensberg, Informationsansvarig at Hotel Lorensberg, Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience, it helps us to develop and create better experiences. Your comments are important to us and we will keep them in mind for upcoming refurbishments. You are most welcome to come back to us and to Gothenburg!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I stayed here while attending a conference and was very pleased with my experience. The room was very comfortable. The staff were very helpful. I stayed during a heatwave and was able to get a fan from reception. I was also able to arrange for a late checkout. The location was good. It was a short walk to the city centre and there were tram stops nearby (not that you could hear them from the hotel). I would stay here again if I were in town.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HotelLorensberg, Informationsansvarig at Hotel Lorensberg, Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Thank you for the kind review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you at the hotel again! You are most welcome back!