See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

Stay away! Two private houses "rebuilt" and put up for sale as a "hotel". Poor standard, unfriendly staff. We staied there for two nights, and got NOK 1000 back from hotels dot com. We thought we ordered a "suite" as told on the invoice, but got a poor standard sleeping room - and the owner charged NOK 500 extra for using the bath tup in our room.... (tells you about everything). Stay away at all costs. Pictures are not reprecentatives!

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Bent U
Reviewed 1 July 2015

DO NOT STAY HERE!! OVERPRICED HOSTEL! we recently stayed for 2 nights (23rd & 24th June) the rooms were unclean (evident by the spiderwebs/spiders in every corner, behind sofa, above curtain & in bathroom). There was also an ant infestation. I think due to the Jacuzzi not being fitted properly they were coming from a large hole or even up through the pipes as the Jacuzzi must be rarely used given that they charge an EXTRA SEK 500 after booking to use it. We therefore never used it and upon checkout they tried to say we did.
Fire/burglar alarm went off at 2.30am and no apology or explanation next day or upon checkout.
After checkout I saw an additional unauthorised bill of 1300SEK and when queried they advised it was as we had an additional child in the room but booking.com stated kids welcome and charged at 200SEK a night for extra bed. We were told that as we didn't book the bed in advance it was 650SEK a night. They were rather rude about it too telling me I don't decide their prices.
All in al, I was embarrassed to have taken my elderly in-laws to this GRUBBY ANT INFESTED HOSTEL.

Room tip: Do not stay on the ground floor, particularly room 1. It was crawling with Ants.
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Keviom
Reviewed 1 January 2015

Hi, me and my husband lives in UK, I am Swedish so we visit Sweden regular, and sometimes we go via Gothenburg as we love the town, we always book this little cute hotel for us.
We are happy with the service, the food , the staff, they help us with the bus connection, sell bus tickets, tourist information, well all.
They send you possibility's to upgrade your room if you like, but this time we booked just 1night, if we stay 2/3 nights we go for the big room. Nr10.
This hotel is perfect to book if you need to be close to the airport and have an early flight in the morning.
It is clean and charming, quiet hotel.
We will be back.
Lena Jarl Churm

Room tip: well, Room nr 10 is perfect, it has a balcony, big beds, nice shower, it is a lovely room.
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2014 via mobile

We booked a standard room for 3 and were asked in advance if we want to upgrade to family room for rd €10 per person and night. I think this was a good decision. Room was comfortable and very clean. Breakfast was ok. Location very good to travel by bus to center. Every 10min is a bus and tickets can be bought in hotel. Arrival in the night is possible with key code which you get in advance. All in all we recommend this hotel. Br from Austria

Date of stay: September 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank flakyniki
Reviewed 2 September 2014

They accept booking for 3 person room that' is a cubicle tah cost 114 Euro and then send an Email in Swiedish were said that is better upgrade this accomodation.
Plus in the night frigo compressor noise promote your sleep.
One of worst nigth from a long time....

Date of stay: August 2014