All reviews gothenburg city a great stay one night commuters sweden corridor sleep
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Great service from staff, breakfast surprisingly good with various things and lots of fruits, room was as expected, complimentary coffee & tea 24/7 and very close to station with commuter train and busses to Gothenburg city center.

Ok, elevator was coincidental broken this time and I lived 4th floor.

WiFi - this was the downfall of 5 stars to 3. Terrible connection. Made a test and ping was 16sec, 6mb/down 7mb/up.... and analysis couldn’t finish because it was this bad... worst part is, the owner does recognize this problem for some time already.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I was lucky I only had to stay one night waiting for a flight home
Staff were friendly enough and bedroom was adequate but I’m afraid the bathroom was not
Old dirty and to be honest I will be having a shower when I get home rather than attempting one there
It’s not a 4 star hotel, not even close I’m afraid to say

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed there girls in a room and had a really good time. Helpful, friendly and talkative staff. The rooms are decent, a tad warm but still alright. We had an extra bed in which was okey. They had forgotten to put a chocolate on the extra bed's pillow though. We liked the free tea, coffe, cookies and candy all day and the breakfast was really good. A lot of fresh fruits. The staff was friendly, helpful and talkative. Nothing to complain about there really. Over all we had a great stay and would recommend it to others having business in möndal.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is well located 3 minuttes from E6. The service is friendly and efficient.
Interior design is outdated but the room is clean.
No restaurant or bar service.
Parking is around SEK 100 for the night.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We had a very good stay at this hotel recently for only two nights, but very pleasant. Small room, but thats Sweden! Location was a wonderful surprise, it's just our first time in Gothenburg, so we didn't know much about the areas, and this was brilliant.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple