“Loved it”

Ranked #57 of 1,463 Restaurants in Gothenburg
Price range: US$17 - US$31
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: At Miss Sophie, we use only carefully selected ingredients for grills and in stews. Our rotisserie grills meat and fish whole on a rotating spit over open flames, which produces juicy, tender meat with a crispy surface and great flavour.
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Had a meal here to cap off our stay in Gothenborg. We were looking to treat ourselves and I have to say there aren't many places better at making you feel like you're in a good restaurant and enjoying something quite special.

The service was great; you'll get halfway down a bottle of water and they'll have a chilled one to replace it without you having to ask. The wine list and menu has something for everyone, and we were really impressed with everything we got.

One thing I will mention is the amount of salt that goes into the cooking. I personally love it, but I can see how that might tarnish the meals for some people. For instance, with the platter you get a few salads in there, which have things like pomegranate seeds in them. It would usually be great for cutting through meats like the flank steak, but the salads themselves are salty, so you get a bit of overkill towards the end.

Other than that, Miss Sophie is a solid place to go for a bite.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

The food here is innovative and tasty! The atmosphere is great and service was nice!
Interesting menu and good beers - I highly recommend the place!

Reviewed 10 February 2017

What a place to be. Most be one of the best places in Gothenburg. Very good service and when we ordered gluten free they smile and give us so mutch as we like. Open kitchen in a small restaurant and you have to remember to order table.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

The place is amazing, we went there with some friends to have a dinner.
Fish staters very good, but after the Tartare of meat both me and my boyfriend felt very bad and sick. Intestinal problems.
My opinion is that probably the meat wasn't fresh enough or bad conserved.
The manager of the place is very nice and we didn't have to pay for the food.
But I wanted to spend beautiful time with my friends and I couldn't, I just had to go home and spend the rest of the night at the toilet.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Had an amazing dinner at this place, although more expensive than average the amazing food is worth every penny and afterwards you just go up to one of the different floors to dance the night away