1,187 results
All reviews science park across the river free ferry rooftop spa city centre ferry service great hotel top floor sliding door business trip wrong side modern hotel roof terrace nice view nespresso machine great design conference center
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here many times because it is close to Lindholmen Conference Center... quality is not improving. The location is too far from Gothenburg city (at night). It's expensive (food, drinks). Room offers too little possibilities to work. Wifi is poor... very poor. The bath rooms get flooded if you take a shower. Last but not least; you get no rewards points if you have booked via Booking. They tell you when you arrive.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Team-Riverside, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Riverside Hotel, Gothenburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I am sorry to see that we haven't lived up to your high expectations. We value our feeback.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As a family we would range this as average across the board. Breakfadt set up was poor. The bed was comfortable. Too many things in the room. Was very cluttered. The bathroom arrangement didnt lend itself to a family room. Overall... as a club carlson member... was very disappointed.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Hi Shyam V,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay, I am sorry to see that we could not live ut to your expactions regarding the design of the room. We value your feedback.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

We spent here two nights and I must say that this is the most beautiful room with view to the sea since we are in Sweden.

Excellent cleaness and superb design. The spa on the roof (11th floor), the cafe, the bar and the reception staff is excellent.

Breakfast is heavenly. There’s only one thing that I couldn’t do anything with: the morning staff works like silent robots. They are just doing their job. They are not polite at all, not a smile or face expression. Nothing. Exactly like robots, they’re just there to work. I stood out of their way wanting to help them moving with empty plates and glasses. Not a single thank you or even eye contact. After five (!!) attempt I just gave up...

My overall rating is still high (I was going to give five stars but this.... made me change my mind), this morning scene took me off of the hotel a bit... :( Itvwas actually creepy...

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Georgia S,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay, your feedback is important to us.
I am sorry to see that your experience at the breakfast wasn't up to scratch and that we failed on this occasion.

Nice to see that you enjoyed the rest of the hotel, you are most welcome back!

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a 3 night visit and it was wonderful! The room was a very nice size...very clean and quiet. The breakfast buffet had so much to choose from! The hotel is a 5 minute walk from Central Station. Also close to trams and the city center. Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here on my next trip to Gothenburg.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Team-Riverside, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Riverside Hotel, Gothenburg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Hi eklny,
Thank you so much for your review! Nice to see that you enjoyed your room and the breakfast.
I suspect though, that you might have placed your review on the wrong hotel?
The Central station is a 10 minute bus ride from the hotel here at Lindholmen.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

We stayed here when dropping off our Volvo because we didn't want to drive into downtown Gothenburg again and were not disappointed. Our room on the 8th floor had a river view and was a good size. The bathroom could have been larger as a lot of space was given to a tub we'd never use instead of a second sink we wish we'd had. Dinner in the restaurant was good but not outstanding. The bar was fun. I took a long walk along the river and it's very pretty. On a Sunday night there was not much to do unless you wanted to take the bus into Gothenburg. I'd consider staying here again when I buy my next Volvo in a few years!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Mercurial2,
Thank you for your review, and high scoring!
I am glad to see you that you enjoyed your stay and that you appreciated the surronding area.

You are most welcome back!