“Good beer, good burgers”
Review of Restaurant 2112

Restaurant 2112
Ranked #22 of 1,444 Restaurants in Gothenburg
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

This is the 2nd time I've been here now and yet to be disappointed.
Really good beer selection and very tasty burgers. I had the "smoke on the water" and it's really good.
Staff can be a bit distant when trying to get their attention, but very friendly all the same.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Came across this restaurant which was on my list whilst looking for The Barn. Seated outside without a booking ( was early about 6 pm). Good service, good burgers, fries a bit average ( lots of scrappy crispy bits). Improve the fries and I'd give it a five star

Reviewed 11 May 2016

Went with a friend that is Rush fan, he enjoyed a lot.
It is dedicated to Rush, and is cool for its fans. The food is common and also the drinks. The staff is nice and helpful. Is not a bad but not over average restaurant. If you are Rush fan you should pay a visit.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

I was really exited to visit this place but a bit let down with the service.

The food was pretty good, burger and fries at point. After finishing our food we wanted to refill our drinks but it was kind of hard to get the attention of the waiter, same thing when we wanted to pay. Not a big deal since we weren't in a hurry but still.

Anyway, I recommend the place. Didn't get any allergy reaction from peanuts or nuts, but they do have them in the kitchen, if anyone is interested.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

Ate a burger for a late dinner in Gothenburg, about 10-11 PM. They were open pretty late, which seemed to be an anomaly in these parts. Everything surrounding the restaurant was closed.
The burger: the Smoke on The Water which had good flavor, but was nothing spectacular. I had a few burgers in Sweden and this was ranked 3/3, probably because the others were so great.
The beer: I was pretty excited because they had Ballast Point Sculpin IPA in bottles, but at 98 SEK (~$13 USD) I couldn't justify the expenditure; things are just expensive in Sweden in general, so be prepared.
Overall an average experience.