“Great meats!”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

Super friendly staff and great meats. Desserts were yummy as well. Only complain: too much toilets for a restaurant of this size.

Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

First I need to start with the personnel who are very friendly and cheerful. When it comes to the rodizio I am not impressed. For 495kr the sallad table should include more choices. They can at least add things like asparagus, mozzarella and other cheeses, and a variety of salads (caesar, etc). When it comes to the meat the picanha was good along with some other choices however the chicken hearts were cooked instead of grilled and the time between meat arriving to the table were definitely too long.

2  Thank MattiasLotta
Reviewed 15 October 2015

The staff was awesome. we had the Rodizio meny, the smaller option that they offered on weekdays. was a "all you can eat" night,

Higly recommended

2  Thank DarthJan
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

We went here for an early dinner one weekend and my first impression from the decor and maybe the fact that the place wasn't even half full, was that it was maybe a bit stiff or posh. The staff is excellent, warm, welcoming and friendly and I soon felt very relaxed and happy!

The cocktails were great, and the food was amazing! We had stake tartare (with a Brazilian twist) and a fish/shellfish cold mix. I can easily say both of these starters were absolute perfection, and combination of flavors new to me. Then we had the vegetarian lasagne and a meat main. Both very good indeed, especially surprising since the meat order got mixed up and the meat was served well done instead of rare. First time we've enjoyed a well done stake this much! Thank you, we'll be back!

Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

Had dinner here with a couple of friends. Originally we had made a reservation for two using their booking form on the website. By phone we added 1-2 more people. On arrival to the restaurant the reservation still was for two persons. After some discussions they arranged a table for four. The guy in the bar was almost a bit rude and I felt that we created a lot of trouble for them. The thing was that the place was not even half full. So I don't understand the trouble. To the food then. Ok, not more. We had the rodizio which means you get different cuts of meat. Compared to the price I would have expected a bit more. The meat was not top quality but ok b