“Absolutely fantastic”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Ampthill
“Absolutely fantastic”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Ate here tonight after reading other reviews on tripadvisor.
First impressions were that the restaurant was really packed, especially considering I arrived at 7pm, and that it was quite noisy. The other thing was that the tables are very close together but I was dining on my own so was not too bothered about this.
I asked for an english menu and after deciding I liked the menu I was escorted to a table. I chose the scallops along with a glass of chardonnay, followed by fillet beef with a tempranillo.
The food was fantastic and wine good.
I think the waiters could have advised a wine to go with each course, but maybe I am fussy. The wines I chose myself worked well.
I will definitely come back on my own and would come back with business colleagues too.
I doubt I woud bring my girlfriend though unless it was less crowded as I thought it was a bit too noisy and the tables far too close together for a romantic evening.
I'll be back on my own though!

• Visited November 2013

• Greek first
“Great food”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

This place is on the expensive side but the food is of a high standard. We had the scallops and the duck with polenta, both were flawless. A lot of thought had obviously been put into the flavour combinations. Based on the food it is worth a visit.

• Visited September 2013
Krakow
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Been there for dinner with colleagues - awesome food and beer, superb atmosphere and wine selection (although I haven't tried but friend of mine was pleased).
Just one minus was pushy waiter that comes to us every 15 minutes and asking for ordering more and more (dessert, wine etc). A bit expensive.

• Visited April 2013
“Great restaurant with yummy food”
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

Very nice restaurant with excellent service and very good food. Stumbled upon it by chance and was pleasantly surprised. The waiters were really nice and friendly. The menu had lots of interesting choices and an extensive wine list. Of course, this being Sweden, everything was on the pricey side but the quality of the food made up for it. I had the lamb which was super tender and my boyfriend had the mixed grill which looked and tasted great. They have a very nice terrace and even though it was a Monday night, the place was pretty full.

• Visited May 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
“Must try!”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Impressed by the quality of the food and the service by the staff and owners. One whish would be to update the winelist but other than that, excellent!

• Visited May 2013