“Top class accessible dining.”
Review of Caleo

Caleo
Ranked #31 of 1,272 Restaurants in Gothenburg
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Stockholm, Sweden
“Top class accessible dining.”
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Caleo has a very warm and exciting atmosphere. When you walk in the front door you know immediately it is going to be good. And it is! Top marks across the board for this place.

• Greek first
Whitby, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Went here with a work colleague and we hadn't booked so we did have to wait, but it was worth it. Food was very good and the service we received was excellent. I liked the buzz and atmosphere of this busy restaurant. Overall we had a very enjoyable meal here and I would certainly recommend a visit if you are in the area.

• Visited June 2013
sweden
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

Ate there with my husband and it was fantastic!! It is not a large restaurant but oh so great. I dare to say; One of the best places in Gothenburg:) from the staff to the food....OMG!!! Eat there!!

Ampthill
“Absolutely fantastic”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Ate here tonight after reading other reviews on tripadvisor.
First impressions were that the restaurant was really packed, especially considering I arrived at 7pm, and that it was quite noisy. The other thing was that the tables are very close together but I was dining on my own so was not too bothered about this.
I asked for an english menu and after deciding I liked the menu I was escorted to a table. I chose the scallops along with a glass of chardonnay, followed by fillet beef with a tempranillo.
The food was fantastic and wine good.
I think the waiters could have advised a wine to go with each course, but maybe I am fussy. The wines I chose myself worked well.
I will definitely come back on my own and would come back with business colleagues too.
I doubt I woud bring my girlfriend though unless it was less crowded as I thought it was a bit too noisy and the tables far too close together for a romantic evening.
I'll be back on my own though!

• Visited November 2013
“Great food”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

This place is on the expensive side but the food is of a high standard. We had the scallops and the duck with polenta, both were flawless. A lot of thought had obviously been put into the flavour combinations. Based on the food it is worth a visit.

• Visited September 2013