“Good value for money”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Everyone was fully satisfied with his food in quality and quantity. Service was ok, not exceptionally friendly but nice.

Reviewed 17 January 2012

Very spicy food. But good variety of all kinds. Ambience was Ok. Like medieval european restaurant. Location is very good at kungsportsplatsen. Went on a business dinner. In summers, it is best if you sit outside as you get a good view. Inside I felt was little suffocating.

1  Thank pr_ri_123
Reviewed 20 December 2011

had lunch here, was ok but not that great.
food is very fast but then the taste...
i will go back for a fast lunch but if its thai your looking for look a bit more :)

Reviewed 3 December 2011

Had a very affordable lunch here. My husband loved his spicy chicken curry dish, which came in a very good sized portion. I had ordered a coconut chicken dish which I found a bit average. The overall taste was an unusual combination of soap and chili, with quite poor quality cuts of chicken. However, the restaurant was extremely busy so they must be doing something right.

Reviewed 1 November 2011

The two of us checked out S.P.I.Z.E. and was looking forward to a hot and spicy asian meal. As tourists from Southeast Asia, we spotted S.P.I.Z.E. while sightseeing and earmarked it as a place for dinner on our last night in Sweden. The service was warm and presentation of the dishes were fantastic. Even tap water is served in fancy glasses with crushed ice and slice of lime. And the prices were fair. We had a great time. However, later that evening, both of us experienced massive headache. My hubby (who is generally more sensitive to artificial food additives) found it hard to breathe until he threw up. We concluded the kitchen probably used quite a bit of MSG in the cooking. NOT EVERYONE REACTS TO MSG. Therefore if you are sensitive to MSG, please be careful not to soak up too much of the sauces in the curry and go easy on the tom yam soup. I feel bad writing this as the servers in the restaurant were really nice and I must stress once again this is just meant as an alert to people who react to MSG in their food.