“Great Beer Great Staff Great atmosphere ”

John Scott's Pub Stable
Ranked #374 of 1,491 Restaurants in Gothenburg
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Really loved this gem of a pub great beers a great roof top bar nice relaxed vibe and the staff are friendly and helpful

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a break and a beer.
Nice atmosphere, good beer. Friendly wait staff.
Will go back for beer.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 16 September 2017

My family and I stumbled upon this while walking around and figured to give it a try. I got the pasta carbonara and a beer, my mom got the salmon salad and a beer, my dad got the caesar salad and a beer and my brother got the burger, and of course, a beer.

This isn't like an ordinary restaurant we have eaten at yet. You seat yourself, tell the bartender what number table you are, they ring it in there and then bring the food over when it is done. We stood in the front waiting for a host for a while until I asked about getting a table. Just a heads up if you decide to eat here.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We ate at on the roof top on a pleasant Sunday night. Reasonable priced (for Sweden) with simple pub like food. Was an excellent location.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Came here with some friends to watch soccer. Had a burger and was fantastic. Service was great as was the beer.

Date of visit: May 2017