“Some beers and drinks”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I have been this weekend in Gothenburg and since they have Hard rock cafe there I had to visit it. On the first day I got answer that I have to send mail for getting rewards they dont do it. What is that for an answer. Ok my feeling the first day was that maybe this person dont know to do it. Also had to pay With card they dont take Money there a little strange but of course of safety reason I got. I went there the day after and tried again for getting rewards and this bartender was better and explain how to do it and also he explain they dont have rewards in the system. I felt a little better after this visit better service then the first day. Since I have been on 20-25 now I have high Level for how it shall be. OK I didnt eat there I am still the bardisk man. The prices was high but not unexpected from me.

Louise B, Kundansvarig at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Hi Baross,
Thank you for taking the time to review our cafe. Unfortunately, our cash register does not work with the rewards program, this is something that Hard Rock international knows about and trying to fix together with the company that has our sale system. During summer we have a lot of new staff , who have not learned everything yet, so it's sad that you did not get a good explanation the first time you were here. We have now sent an email to all our employees so that they know how to proceed with the rewards program.
Best regards Louise Hard Rock Cafe

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Got wrong order and they take no cash, when confronted just got a response from waitor saying "pay now"
Would not recommend going even if food was free

Hi Fabian,
Hi Montse, Thank you for taking the time to review our cafe.
We are sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience in here, and that you felt that the waitresses had a bad attitude, it sounds really strange to us and way below our service standards.

Next time you visit any of our cafes and you are not satisfied; please ask to speak to one of our manager, so we get the opportunity to solve the problem on the spot.

Since we had a very small portion of cash payments, we chose to stop with cash 6 moths ago and know that many restaurants on the Avenyn are doing the same.

I have passed your review on to the respective managers so they can take the appropriate action. We hope that you give Hard Rock Cafe another chance in the future and that you will visit us again. Regards Louise

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We've been to a lot of hardrock cafe's around the world, but 2 of them so far, serve food that is not up to their standards. We ordered hamburgers, and it was all just a mushy pile of bread and meat, I always visit such restaurants twice, because something can go wrong in every restaurant, but the food during our second visit was not much better, therefor we send the food back, and they were not pleased. I wander if there are employees who check the restaurants for quality every now and then, because if they do, they should visit more often.

Hello Berry,
Thank you for taking the time to review our cafe.
We are sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience in here.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Went there for lunch and there were a lot of free tables. Still, I went to a waitress and asked nicely for a table. In return I got an ‘evil stare’ and was told to take any place I wanted. So, I did as I was told and sat at an empty table. One minute later, the same waitress came and announced in an unfriendly voice that I was not allowed to sit there!?!? Only thing I could do was leave.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

This was my 19th Hard Rock Cafe visit aroud the world and I always eat the Local Legendary burger. This ones specialty was a black bread roll. The atmosphere was good and the staff was super friendly.