“Good food”

Dining options: Reservations
Hafnarfjordur, Iceland
“Good food”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

A very nice restaurant with good food and reasonable prices!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank VispHafnarfjordur

Grafham, United Kingdom
“A great Italian meal at a reasonable price.”
Reviewed 24 November 2011

Very nice atmosphere, classic decor. Service was excellent and the server spoke English. The menu was also in Swedish and English. While not Italian, I had the fish soup as a starter. In Gothenburg it is a staple. It was fantastic, among these best I have ever had. I had a pizza with a really nice crust. My wife had the spaghetti bolognese which was very meaty and excellent. We left very happy with Marsala...a nice meal at good price.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank John_Weinstein
Québec
“You don't speak swedish...it's not your place”
Reviewed 31 October 2009

I've been there quite often since a year and we observed that when you don't speak swedish you don't have - as other tables- salad or bread - starter before main plate.
few months ago I asked why : Sorry I forgot !! she said, but you know, they always forgot for me or my friends that come with me....strange
Yesterday I was there: No starter of course and a really bad service ; He asked what I want and that was it. I had to ask him for the bill. He gave me the bill without asking anything ''was it good, or something else...''
I'm not frustrated but just because it is like this every time...yestereday was the last; I won't suggest my Volvo friends to go there...

2 Thank 2bigsmile
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Bästa pizzan! Nr 20.. yummie!”
Reviewed 30 December 2008

Bästa pizzan! Nr 20.. yummie!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook