“Uptight restaurant trying to be someting they aint”
Review of Wasa Alle Restaurang - CLOSED

Wasa Alle Restaurang
Price range: US$59 - US$118
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Stockholm
“Uptight restaurant trying to be someting they aint”
Reviewed 27 August 2011

Reading all the good reviews on Tripadvisor and Swedish Whiteguide - I was very curious on this place in the heart of Gothenburg. I brought some colleagues of mine for a business dinner. But it was a BIG disappointment. First, when I called the day before to get a table - I hardly did not get one. I was asked to show up on another time then I asked for, but insisted of the time we wanted: half past eight. So, when we arrive the next day next day at half past eight it was almost no guests there except from us? Anyway, the food was really great (maybe a little bit to many strange combinations for my taste). But... the service was a disaster. Uptight, snooty and maybe a little bit stupid. Ex. you can not pour the wine and at the same time interrupt the guest to tell them that the maker of the wine just died... that´s not a good start on a dinner. Anyway, so did the evening continued - with interruptions that was totally tactless. With a new service attitude this place could be something really great.

• Visited August 2011

Gothenburg, Sweden
“Great dinning experience, one of the best”
Reviewed 11 August 2011

The food is great. I think this restaurant has som innovative food combination that works togheter and gives you a nice food experience. Which is not always the case. I think this is one of the best restaurants you can go to (with your spouse, family and friends) when visiting Gothenburg. It´s a little pricy but I think it´s worth the money.

The enviroment is both strict and cousy and the staff is helpful.

• Visited August 2011
Gothenburg, Sweden
“The best fine dining in Gothenburg.”
Reviewed 21 June 2011

Impeccable service, superb wines and food that is not only delicious, but also avant garde and surprising. That most wines are ecologic and the ingredients for the food from the surrounding areas are just a plus. I recomend you try the surprise tasting menue "Stolen" (The Chair). I shall return!

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank Kravbananen
Schagen
“Excellent”
Reviewed 10 June 2011

A perfect restaurant and perfect food.
You know people here love to cook and prepare a nice diner . We had the 7 course "chair" menu and every course was as good and tastefull as the other.
To our opinion this restaurants is sure worth a Michelin Star. Not like other restaurant in Goteborg which has a 1 star Michelin recommendation.

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank Hillmann
Oslo
“Simply excellent!”
Reviewed 16 January 2011

Very very good restaurant. Ecological good and wine, perfect service. We had the five course surprise meny "Stolen" and it was superb as was the accompaning wine menu.

Go try it, we were so happy with everything!

• Visited January 2011