“A chance to taste Greek food”
Review of Kreeta

Kreeta
Ranked #21 of 88 Restaurants in Kuopio
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Aland Island, Finland
“A chance to taste Greek food”
Reviewed 14 May 2012

It was good, nice and friendly staffs. Good price also. the arrangement of the restaurant though a bit shapeless, needs to be more organized, the settings and arrangements. I recommend.

Visited May 2012

• Finnish first
Kuopio, Finland
“greta styled restaurant”
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Good mussaka and Greek vines, ask some lamb portions

Helsinki, Finland
“Good food? Above average. Greek food? No way!”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

I was happy to find during my trip a Greek restaurant, as I am a lover of Greek food.
Although the owner said she was married with Greek, her husband was not. I can understand some accent and he did not recognised some words I said in Greek. But unfortunately when I went suspicious that he was not Greek, from kind man became more... upset. Well, anyway, I did not mind for that, I went for the food!

Anyway, we ordered some pastitsio, mousaka, kleftiko (some kind of lamp food), and octopus rolls. Mousaka and pastitsio were surely not fresh. Tsatsiki too liquidi, ehkä old. Octopus rolls and lamp decent, but the sauce was surely super-market ready sauce.

Not recommended for something special.

• Visited December 2011
Siilinjarvi, Finland
“I keep going back”
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I have eaten in Kreeta many many times and the food has always been excellent - simple, tasty, Greek dishes.

The interior could be cosier and toilets warmer.

• Visited August 2011
Helsinki, Finland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best moussaka ever”
Reviewed 14 September 2011

I've been to Greece, I've been to many greek restaurants, but I never ate a better moussaka. Whenever I'm in Savo, I make sure I drop by to eat at Kreeta. I totally recommend it!

• Visited May 2011