This is a 3 star hotel situated about 600 m from downtown and Savonlinna Castle. The rate was 90 euros per night and in this price you get
1. A SMALL room with private bathroom (it really reminds a student room, as another reviewer has previously pointed out)
2. Average sound insulation (not from the main road, but from other rooms)
3. Air-conditioning, adjustable from within the room (VERY important, epecially during summer)
4. An ultra FAST wired internet (not wi-fi)
5 Fridge in the room (not minibar) and with a big super market just opposite to fill it.
6. FREE car parking
7. Good sleep quality
8. A fair breakfast buffet (lot of things, but with no to-die-for quality)
9. A level of cleanliness that needs improvement
With all its compromises, one can stay for a couple of days.
I think it's a honest proposal (if only the cleanliness was better....)
I give it (after a lot of thought) a 3 star rating hoping it will just do better with the cleanliness matter in the future.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Pietari Kylliainen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.