Lovely little hotel. Service was great. Food was nice and plentiful. It's not a la carte but was exactly what you needed after a day in the snow. Kids also catered for food wise. We wanted a small hotel as didn't want the whole commercial thing and this did the trick. We had 2 rooms for a family of 4 and they were more than adequate. Clean, tidy and not a bad size.would really recommend the location of this hotel. Really good experience and would definately go back. Good staff, we felt really at home here and were sad to leave. Would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting the less commercial trip to lapland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Jussan Tupa is a cozy and comfortable hotel that is open throughout the year. Whether it is work or leisure which brings you to Enontekio, you are guaranteed to feel at home at Jussan Tupa! The hotel has two public saunas, a swimming pool, and a third sauna with a living area and fire place, which can be booked for private occasions. At the restaurant, you can enjoy Lappish delicacies. There is a free WiFi for the guests. Hotel Jussan Tupa is located in the administrative centre of Enontekio, called Hetta. All the most important services are located at the very proximity of the hotel. The 'Vuollikka' restaurant by the Lake Ounasjarvi can be booked for large private events. Its beautiful location offers the perfect setting for any celebration. There is also a traditional Lappish 'kota', which seats 30 people comfortably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Jussantupa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jussantupa Hotel Enontekiö
- Hotel Jussantupa Finland/Lapland - Enontekio