We spent 4 days in May at Vigrin Islands Campground.
Paul and Deborah were on vacation when we were there but the folks running the place in their absence were great.
The whole atmosphere of the campground is relaxing and low key. The views from the cabin were fantastic.
Recommendations from our visit:
- Go to Pirates Cove on Water Island on Friday night for the pizza (they'll give you directions)
- Have dinner on Sat night at Honeymoon Beach
- Snorkeling in the calm bay to the left below the campground was good (saw a big barracuda too)
- Zora's in St Thomas makes excellent custom made sandals (but expensive!)
- Ask the locals how to ride the Safari bus on St Thomas. You can get around for only $1 which is much cheaper than the taxis.
- Buy fruit at the Gourmet Gallery but go across and to the right down the street to Pueblo for the rest of your groceries (much cheaper!!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Introducing the concept of Upscale Camping! A handful of roomy tent-cabins feature ocean view terraces and all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Virgin Islands Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virgin Islands Campground Hotel St. Thomas