Fantastic stay, 18 - 22 december'13. Winter wonderland hotel, fantastic hotel, fantastic location. Good food, alcohol very expensive, £12 large glass of wine, £7.50 pint of lager. Recommend buy alcohol for the room in duty free. Thomson reps great, and we purchased all tours direct from them. Elf adventure, waste of money, however husky ride, skidoo's and reindeer rides were fab, only downside is you think you are paying for a 2 hour trip, but lasts only approx 30 mins, the rest is a chat and a drink of berry juice. The gala dinner was great, but some families did have a long wait to meet Santa. Overall would definitely recommend but as a once in a lifetime opportunity. Money well spent, but be warned, you will probably spend the same again on trips / activities. Fantastic time and fantastic holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent wilderness hotel will make a splendid setting for a relaxing holiday, a productive meeting or a special occasion. Lapland Hotel Bear's Lodge is located on Lake Pohtiolampi a mere half an hour's drive from the town of Rovaniemi. The choice of activities and flavours is abundant. At Bear's Lodge, you will find high standard hotel services, conference services and, naturally, versatile activities year round. A meal in the stylish, intimate and atmospheric restaurant, bathing in the sauna and dipping in the lake will bring you authentic experiences with a Lappish flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lapland Hotel Bear's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lapland Hotel Bear`s Rovaniemi
- Lapland Hotel Bear's Lodge Rovaniemi, Finland