“Awesome safaris !”

and up
Lapland Husky Safari from Rovaniemi
Ranked #2 of 30 Tours in Rovaniemi
More attraction details
Owner description: Our story starts in Rovaniemi with two mates, who in 1982 had four snowmobiles and a desire to share the beautiful sceneries of Lapland with other people. The plan was to arrange adventures that guests would remember for life. The pair decided to offer customers something new: meticulously organised adventures in the wilderness nature of Lapland. The market welcomed this concept with open arms and Lapland Safaris began to grow both in reputation and in size. Nowadays we are the most experienced and reputable safari company in Finland operating in Rovaniemi, Levi, Ylläs, Saariselkä and Olos.
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I went on the snowmobiling and husky safari and both were equally amazing ! The first day, i had a wonderful instructor named Pasi who took me on the snowmobile. I was the only one on the tour so i got to drive a little bit faster. The experience was amazing as it was my first time seeing snow. The snow had melted in the city but once we got to the forest, it started to snow-amazing scenery ! We had a little rest and had a warm drink. On the second day, i went on the husky safari. They are so cute !! That also was good, but i do advise to go in December-February (i went in march) as most of the snow now is ice so when the huskies are running, the ice flicks into your face..not the best feeling. You have turns on sitting and controlling the sled...don't be afraid to ride it because it's very easy ! After the ride, we sat in a warm room and has a warm drink and then was able to go out to the husky farm and meet the huskies and take a few photos. It's been a very mild winter apparently, so it wasn't too cold but i can imagine if it was -30 degrees or so, so remember to keep warm ! Overall, AMAZING !

4  Thank Kimmo18

Reviewed 14 March 2014

The receptionist and guide are very professional. The clothes they provided are very warm. Although we were not lucky to see aurora, it was an unfogotablbe memory.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

The guide was very friendly, entertained us with many stories about the Northern Lights, the landscape was beautiful, able to walk and sit above the river waiting to appear aurora magic lights, we tubimos lucky that night, but we did some you and sausages on a campfire, all very authentic and relaxed. I recommend it!

1  Thank Clara N
Reviewed 14 March 2014

The staffs are all friendly and helpful! The equipments are well-maintained. The guide is good and made clear explaination to us before the trip. must recommend to my friends!!

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I had visited lapland to see aurora, but I could not see it because the cloudy weather.
Instead of it, my travel's highlight was snowmobile tour by lapland safari.
We had driven on freezed river to the Arctic Circle. I was surprized that there was traffic sign on the river.