Book In Advance

More Info
from US$116.30
More Info
3,213 results
All reviews post office arctic circle santa claus souvenir shops thomas cook salmon reindeer ride magical place send postcards christmas spirit fairy tale day trip ice slide winter wonderland in december ice hotel husky park
Reviewed 20 June 2018

There's a reason Xmas time feels magical.. here all the magic comes true... a MUST visit for every child that can make it.

2  Thank Nabata
Reviewed 15 June 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights, 3 days before Christmas. It was a very happy place and seemed magical due to the snow and time of year we traveled. Food was very nice and the accommodation very comfortable.
Because we decided we would only do this once, we paid for the reindeer ride, husky ride, and day of activities off site. Huskies were unmissable, Reindeer ride was as magic as a wet fart when the driver spat half way around, and the activities offsite were a bit laboured but the kids enjoyed it!
Santa came to our room, but we should have gone to see him in his grotto as it wasn't very magical when he rocked up with no red suit on and on a ski doo sledge, then sat in our lodge having a quick chat, gave out presents and left. Just not how I imagined it!!!
Definitely one to tick off, but without the excursions I would imagine you may get bored of sledging rather quickly.

4  Thank Thalmaco
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We met santa-claus in his village, there are reindeer sledges, restaurants, mini santaclaus museum, the place is Xmas throughout the year, to visit this village there is no entry fee. But to avail other services like picture with santaclaus, one needs to pay, ul get good souvenirs in their shops, I bought from the shop where u could post letters to santaclaus.
U can spend haf a day here.
I even bought a santaclaus certified certificate stating I seen Finland Auroras.

3  Thank AlstonA5
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I was visiting Rovaniemi and the weather turned poor so i decided to visit the Santa Village, I was surprised very well set up and fair prices.
(The souvenirs are probably the best prices I have seen in Finland)

1  Thank Allan H
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Took a small break here. Got some coffee and cheesecake from the restaurant next to the souvenirs shop. Also bought some cute souvenirs and postcards.
Great place for families.
Don't forget to check the Arctic circle line!