“Amorgos Diving Center is rocking!”

Amorgos Diving Center
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Aegiali
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in 2007 Amorgos Diving Center is the only PADI 5 star Diving resort on Amorgos and is based in Aegiali Bay.Over the last 8 years we have built a reputation of professionalism and customer service second to none.We offer a number of activities and courses to suit all levels from beginner to pro, such as underwater photography, peak performance buoyancy, night diving and many more.
Helsinki, Finland
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Amorgos Diving Center is rocking!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

The most friendliest and nicest diving instructors for our youngsters. They had a really nice and relaxed experience with Ophelia and Leonidas, and we could also participate; boat trip near island of Nikouria. Keep on going scuba divers of Amorgos!

1 Thank File101

• Greek first
Stockholm, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great diving center!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I have an Open Water Certificate from 2 years ago and my boyfriend had never been diving before. When we explained this to Amorgos Diving Center they were super-accomodative and took us both on a dive together. My boyfriend did a Discovery Dive that i could join. My sister and her boyfriend also came along and snorkled.
All the staff was superhelpful and made my boyfriends first dive great! They helped us with everything we needed and made the trip easy and fun. All the staff we met were friendly and flexible.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank jesinkey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly and very professional”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Hi

I had 3 dives (I'm level 1) with them, all was perfect.
Security, instructors, material, all was ok

Special thanks to Nicky and Cody who made me enjoying the amorgos underwater :)

Take care

1 Thank Georges A
The Hague, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Would definitely recommend”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Flexible, friendly, open minded staff, internationally oriented, communicating in English excellently. No frills, professional yet personal. For the less experienced like myself especially recommendable since staff takes time and makes you feel at ease. . All gear seems well maintained, safety never felt underestimated. Prices are well balanced, in my opinion the whole experience is a good value.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Pepijn B
Ripon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my open water course so much here, the team were always so friendly and helpful and made the experience unforgettable. The best activity in Amorgos by a mile, for all ages, and a really great pastime for couples visiting the island.