“One of my favourites in town” 4 of 5 bubbles

Siltanen
Ranked #713 of 1,453 Restaurants in Helsinki
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Helsinki, Finland
“One of my favourites in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2013

The food has been great every time (brunch, burger), the vibes and music are unique. A must visit in the summer: enjoy a cider and food outside in sunshine.

• Visited August 2012

Bunaken, Sulawesi Utara, Indonesia
“Hang over..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2012

My title is bit of an inside joke. In some parts of Finland in local slang Siltanen means hang over. Owner must know that as Sunday brunch is perfect after Sunday party!

I just eat my first lunch in Siltanen and I loved it. Even I'm more meat eater I have say the vegetarian jois was wonderfull ( nothing wrong about the meat eather)

I can highly recomend Siltanen. Nicely decorated, good food and over all good place

• Visited November 2012
Jurmala, Latvia
“My favorite place to eat in the morning/afternoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2012

As I got a chance to work in Hki for a bit, I was trying to find an inexpensive place to grab some food. And the kind-of-brunch thing I discovered here, won "my favorite's" prize. Can't say the service is bad if you're nice, but sure they don't hurry and you can't wait "American" style all-over-the-place-service, but hey, that's not in their culture, so let's not expect it...

Food was really nice, salad bad had a great variety in choices, hipstery feel goes great with everything else and music is surely enjoyable too. The only problem for me was - to get myself out of there to work.

• Visited July 2012
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Brunch and bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2012 via mobile

Randomly discovered this place on a visit in Helsinki. Sitting here while writing this, Finnish rerecordings of 60s music playing. Have a great terrace, bar and brunch worth visiting if you are around. Hipstery place reminding me of places in Copenhagen.

Helsinki
“Nice place for a lunch!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2012

It is next to our office. So our staff goes there frequently. Good foor and especially the salad table is awesome. Nice funky feeling!

• Visited July 2012