“Excellent cocktails!!”

A21 Decades
Ranked #2 of 57 Nightlife in Helsinki
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to A21 - a destination for anyone in love with cocktails & bars. We think drinking and cocktails have been taken too seriously for too long, so we decided to bring the fun back in the game.
Reviewed 31 January 2013

This place was great. It's a good spot to check out earlier in the night. They make such unique and finland specific type drinks. It's completely worth the cost of the drink! It can be pricey but well worth it for the taste. Good service as well. I wish I was able to go more than just once while I was visiting Helsinki. If you're going to Helsinki you should certainly stop by this cocktail lounge. Also, there are two - the first A21 we found is actually the restaurant. They gave us directions to the actual lounge which was just down the street around a corner.

Reviewed 30 January 2013

Definitely the best cocktail bar I've been to in my entire life, and I've been to many.
Our waiter couldn't have been more service-minded and put us in the most comfortable position. The cocktails served were splendid and created a fireworks of tastes on our palates.

1  Thank Denis S
Reviewed 26 December 2012

Nice place with good selection of cocktails. You might need to reserve a table before you arrive, or you might be lucky if you just go there and ring the doorbell. Good service and good cocktails!

Reviewed 7 November 2012

What a gem, I love this place! Like many people I heard about it through word of mouth; about the hidden entry, the suited cocktail experts, the prices. On my first visit, I was hooked. It is chic and modern and never fails to impress. The cocktails are very interesting and cover the spectrum from your classics (martini, old fashion, long island iced tea) to the more exotic (birch-infused brews, sea-buckthorn jam concoctions, even pisco sours!) and trying something new each time is all part of the fun. It can be hard to get a seat or table at peak times since it is very popular but usually the friendly staff will fit you in. It is an expensive place - don't expect to get much for under 15€ per cocktail - but this is balanced by the quality of the place, the drinks and the ambiance. I bring all my visitors here and it has always been a hit. I'm so happy we have this place in Helsinki!

2  Thank zteu
Reviewed 1 October 2012

From outside, you cannot se much, and there is only a small sign. To enter this place, you have to ring the doorbell. The cocktails were quite expensive (well, that's Finland...) but delicious. You can find some common drinks on the menue, but I recommend to try their own creations. They are great, some of them tasting like traditional Finnish desserts. Cool lounge-style atmosphere.

2  Thank T B