“Friendly Cafe'”

Price range: US$1 - US$11
London
“Friendly Cafe'”
Reviewed 22 January 2013

We wanted good coffee and a nice light lunch and this was perfect for both. Excellent sandwiches, salads, pastas and coffee. The staff were great and incredibly friendly.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank Jason H

Vancouver, Canada
“Impressive surprise”
Reviewed 13 January 2013

It was my first time i eat a sweet toast and i could say it was an impressive surprise for me!!! Also the coffee and the service they have is fantastic!!!

Visited November 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
“Small surprise: Waterpipe cafe”
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Cafe Kasarmitori was an experience I wish I could take back home with me. Where else can you find a cafe with great food, great service, and a high quality water pipe selection? My first visit I had the Cafe Latte with a Prosciutto sandwich and the sandwich alone compelled me to return. The prices were fair for the quality of products they were serving. Service was friendly and quick despite being staffed by one person. The only drawback I saw was that because of the outdoor seating the weather had a big influence. Perhaps they could set up umbrellas or expand to include a small indoor seating area? Compared to the other sandwich chains in Finland I would rank this little cafe at the top. Worth a visit for sure :)

• Visited August 2011
3 Thank annsbee
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great coffee!!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Good coffee, good food, all around great service. I wish Canada had places like this! :D

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Gaelan M
Helsinki
“I don't think so...”
Reviewed 26 May 2012 via mobile

This place was a bit of a letdown. Yes, it is amazing that they can serve eatable food from this little kiosk. There is no indoor seating or bathrooms, so you are relying solely on the weather for the experience. The toast was pretty good: perfectly toasted and tasted pretty good, but price was just too much: 6€ for 2 peaces of toast with some prosciutto and tomato slice! Coffee was just OK, nothing great. The menu is quite limited, so there is not much else. I am very suprised about the high rating this cafe has received. Overall, the experience was OK, but I am not going back.

1 Thank StunningKT