“Great for Lunch”
Review of Kitchen & Co. - CLOSED

Kitchen & Co.
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Restaurant Kitchen & Co. is situated in the heart of Helsinkis restaurant district, between Bulevardi and Uudenmaankatu. The bistro-style restaurant is busy during the lunch hours serving fresh salads and hearty soups. During dinner, the dining room fills up with atmosphere as the heart of our kitchen, the sizzling grill, is heated up. We like to keep our menu simple and rustic: we focus on choice meat cuts from our butcher and fresh fish from our fishmonger. Grilled to perfection, they are paired with wines from our well stocked wine cellar. -Food in good company-
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Simple food, but well presented, and served quickly. Visited twice. The second time, we'd barely sat down when the food was served up. Would recommend the roast beef salad or the Bouillabaise.

Reviewed 28 February 2013

We had a pleasure to dine here and enjoyed the experience. It is in downtown, good locationa. The interior is nice and stylish and the service was friendly. They have a nice selection for my kind of and I could have ordered anything but tofu from the menu. For starter we had Platter which is a selection of little treats such as beetroot crème brulee &goat cheese, beef tartar & caper cream, salmon pastrami etc. I must say that I would have that again anytime, everything was absolutely delicious. For main course we had lamb loin & pork confit and deer which were both very good. I really love cheese and I tend to have it as dessert whenever possible so I was pleased to see they had a selection of Finnish cheeses on the menu. My husband had chocolate brownie which he liked – I think it was just ok. I would come here again and this time I would reserve a table by the window.

1  Thank Tiiti
Reviewed 15 February 2013

When entering the restaurant, one will be welcomed by friendly staff and modern charming interior.
Food is 4+ and the prices are right. The food is creative but not too fancy or fiddles. The wine list is large enough and you get a good bottle of wine with 45 to 50 euros which is about average in Helsinki.
This is a restaurant to recommend if you are looking for a dinner place in down town Helsinki.

1  Thank devexit
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Have visited this place twice last summer and got to the conclution -
with great service and good food , you'll become a succesfull restaurant!
The service was both times something you would really enjoy - it is there when you
needed it but not pushy.
The food was fantastic, simple and really delicious.
Also I liked the nice quiet atmosphere and furnishing of the place.
For a romantic dinner and business luch , great place!

Reviewed 4 February 2013

We went to Kitchen & Co. in February 2013 and the experience wasn't the best. In my piece of bread I got a long blond hair, that was baked into the bread. We got new bread and that was it. At first we got nice service, but during the evening the waiters got more and more busy. Our tenderloin of ox had nice garnish, but the meat could have been more tender. Our expectations were higher.

1  Thank Linn1989