It was clean, comfortable and elegant... Breakfast was so delicious and there was many kind of food... Especially salmon fish varieties were good.. Rooms were small but comfortable.. Its location is good.. Not crowded district so there was silence..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in a beautiful warehouse building from the early 1900s, and features plus-sized rooms and modern meeting facilities. The large arched windows and high ceilings create a spacious and bright atmosphere in the restaurant and bar. During the summertime, guests can also enjoy our large terrace. In addition to the hotel's own meeting facilities, the adjacent Marina Congress Center offers settings for events and functions of up to 2,500 people. There is plenty of parking space just outside the hotel and in the garage. The hotel offers WiFi, a gym, a sauna, and a 24-hour shop. You can borrow a bicycle or sticks for Nordic walking from the reception. Close to the Helsinki city centre, the hotel is located by the sea in idyllic Kajanokka next to the Market Square, Uspenski Cathedral, and the Helsinki SkyWheel. The hotel offers an excellent starting point to see the sights, spend some time shopping or enjoy the restaurants and nightlife of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Scandic Grand Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Grand Marina Helsinki
- Scandic Grand Marina Hotel Helsinki