The hotel is normal, maybe average. The weather was very warm, so the room was hot in the night. The room were we stayed is opposite the entrance of the hotel, second floor but quiet. The staff was polite and friendly excluding the staff in the restaurant during dining. Maybe they were too busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This central Helsinki hotel has a fantastic location only a short walk from popular Helsinki attractions, great shopping and fabulous restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Scandic Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Scandic Simonkentta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Simonkentta Helsinki Hotel Helsinki
- Scandic Simonkentta Hotel Helsinki
- Helsinki Scandic Simonkentta Hotel