Stayed here for my two first nights in Helsinki
Nice bedrooms, ideal for a single/business travellers. The electric bed was marvellous, helped you sit up and watch television or read comfortably.
2. Amenities such as cheap rental bikes.
3. Good location, not far from the central streets of Helsinki. Also good amenities were available locally.
4. Friendly and helpful staff.
1. Breakfast was expensive. 18 euros! Ouch!
2. Glass encased bathroom, while it was nice. But again, issues of privacy when using it could be a problem.
3. Disappointed there was no sauna/health area (or couldn't see one).
All in all, it was nice place to start my visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GLO Hotel Art is an exclusive, charming lifestyle hotel built around a century-old Art Nouveau castle in the centre of Helsinki. A unique hotel has excellent meeting facilities. Surrounded by the vivid Design District, you can enjoy lunch in one of the areas cosy cafes, dine in one of the top restaurants in the area or take a stroll to the city center. Whether you are travelling for business or pleasure, you will definitely enjoy your stay here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your GLO Hotel Art reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Linna Hotel Helsinki