+ Great location in the safest and beautiful side of Helsinki
+ Good breakfast
+ Coffee and tea in room
+ Great service, nice paintings, little details
+ I felt welcome
- Outdated room, broken shower floor
- Old bed, maybe other rooms are better?
I would recommed this hotel for couple nights shopping trip, not for luxury though.
So in Finland overall 4 stars, internationally 3.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokos Hotel Torni is one of the most important landmarks in Helsinki, a classic with staying power in the heart of the city. Quiet location in Helsinki Design District, right next to the shopping and the entertainment area of Helsinki. We welcome you to experience the unique Torni spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Solo Sokos Hotel Torni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokos Hotel Helsinki