All in all I can say it was ok, but just that.
+ possitive parts:
+ It is easy to get to the city center;
+ There is a sauna included into the price on the 8 floor
+ quite full breakfast.
- negative parts:
- very, very, very tiny rooms if you have to spend there more that couple of days you can get Claustrophobia;
- not nice neighbourhood there is no place to walk around unless you want to meet many drunk people;
- though it is easy to get to the center because the hotel is surrounded by the trams, you have to be ready to learn about their noice;
- window opens only for 5 or bit more than 5 cm;
- if you need a smoking room (it is a problem), you will be placed to the 5th floor which itself smels as an astray, more worse there are no balconies only the same 5 cm of opened window, no ourside terrace for smoking.
- Internet is free and only cabel in the room, wifi you have to pay every 24 hours, no free wifi in the loby, there is a computer in the loby you can use it for 20 min.
So saving money it is OK, but don't expect too much.More