“I would not waste my money here”
Review of Bravuria

Bravuria
Ranked #1,169 of 1,627 Restaurants in Helsinki
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Kampinmalmi
Description: Bravuria is like a modern Italian marketplace, where people, good food, good drinks and life come together. We serve pasta, pizza, antipasti and salads. Our house made pasta is made the traditional way from eggs and Italian flour in our kitchen. We are very proud of it!
Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

I went here to have a dinner with a good friend. There is actually nothing bad with this place but nothing extra good either and for the food you get it is quite expensive. The restaurant itself is not really cosy maybe a little bit steril. I ordered chicken with gorgonzola and got two very small dry pieces of chicken with a small piece of gorgonzola on. This was served with ceasar salad (very typical cheap one). And for this i paid 16 euros. Not even the water was for free. I am sure i could prepare this food a lot better myself. If i would have paid half of the price i would have been satisfied but for me it felt like a waste of money. I would recommend to go somewhere else to eat really good italian food for the same price.

1  Thank Pia H

Reviewed 29 July 2013

A really nice mid range restaurant that. Go serves Italian food, and a far cry from the other franchised restaurants that most of us see around Europe.

Very friendly staff, who all spoke English, and were more than happy to help when it came to choosing what drink I might like when I went to the bar.

It's nice to find staff who are happy go that extra mile to help, when you tell them that it's your first time in Finland.

In summary, if you like Italian food and a laid back atmosphere, give this place a try.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

I had pesto and sparkling water for 11eur. Dishes are bit strange (not typical Italian), but very good quality and taste. Atmosphere is good as well - a lot of young people chatting, meeting, drinking. I already visited most of high-end Helsinki restaurant, this one is just middle class, but I found it very cosy, stylish, not expensive (you can eat antipasti + pizza + water for 25eur),

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Good food in cosy surroundings. The music a bit too loud for my taste, but the food is great and the menu has a variety to choose from. The location is ideal just in the centre of the city. Waiting time for the food was not long. Extra star for the great offer on sparkling wine; a bottle for just 15€!!

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Helsinki is an expensive city so this is a budget place here. Atmosphere is nice, more expensive looking that it is. Food is a little bit tasteless so ask for a lot of spices! There is a similar self-service Italian restaurant pretty near called Vapiano (Mikonkatu 15). Pretty equal.