“#Awesome Amusmentpark #Helsinki”

and up
SEA LIFE Helsinki Entrance Ticket
Ranked #26 of 328 things to do in Helsinki
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I live in Helsinki, and I visit Linnanmäki amusment park (swedish: Borgbacken) every year with my family and friends. It's really something awesome! I recommend it definitely to families with children and teens, but also adults can have a whole lot of fun there! There are plenty of different machines and roller coasters. Linnanmäki is the greatest amusmentpark in the Nordic countries, when you look at the amount of rides!
The park was founded 1950. The prices are pretty high, but don't worry, the entry is free (unlike other amusment parks in the world) and a big part of the money they get, are going straight to an organisation which is supporting and working for the children's best in Finland.
If you visit Linnanmäki, I really recommend you to eat "Softis" (soft ice) and "Hattara"! It's lovely! And one thing about my pictures, don't belive those attractions are the only ones, I don't just have pictures from others.
I hope you can visit the park, and have fun!

4  Thank Luckell
in 24 reviews
"attractions"
in 53 reviews

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I live in Finland so I have been to Linnanmäki many times since I was little. Still after ten year I find new things to do. If you are in Helsinki you should definitely go to Linnanmäki!

2  Thank miittah
Reviewed 10 November 2013

This amusement park has something for everyone. It has rides for all ages and it seems nice. It is just too expensive all day cost about 38 euros and a single ticket is about six euros. So if two people just wanna visit few rides its very fast over thirty euros.

Even it's expensive it is a nice place to visit. It has a free entrance so you can just walk around and enjoy the atmosphere. In the fall it is especially nice when the sun has set and the evening has turned dark then all the lights are turn on the whole place turn in to a light wonderland.

2  Thank Taru V
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We went here on after Sea Life and had a great time!
We visited this park with our 5 years old 2 daughters and it was fantastic for us.
We bought the "3 rides for 18 euros" deal. They also have all-day pass that is 36 euros.
If you have children and visiting Helsinki, you must go and spend at least half a day.
Recomended!

2  Thank Mix_2012
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We went here on a whim and had a great time! This amusement park is free to get into, but you pay for each ride. We bought the "3 rides for 18 euros" deal... and it is ANY 3 rides you want. They also have an all-day pass that is 38 euros (I think). If you want to get amazing skyline photos of Helsinki, this is the place to do it. Go on the ferris wheel and you'll get incredible pics.

2  Thank mike100274