I first had a standard room. It was tiny and the bathroom was rather cramped and unappealing. There was not hot water pot in the room. Frankly, I've stayed in YMCA's that were nicer. The staff were friendly and the room was clean.
I moved the next day to a Superior room and that was much better. The living area was larger, it had a coffee pot, and the bathroom was more spacious and well appointed. If you stay at this hotel, do get a Superior room.
Internet access if free, but you need to get a new code every 24hrs.
The location is 2 blocks away from the train station and there are several restaurants in close proximity to the hotel, as are many sights and shopping locations.
The breakfast was adequate with breads, cereal, coffee/tea, and a few hot items...nothing special.
Overall, this is a convenient hotel with no frills or anything special about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll feel at home at the newly renovated Cumulus Kaisaniemi Helsinki Hotel, with its modern and cosy atmosphere in Helsinki city centre. The hotel's location in the very centre of Helsinki only two blocks from the main railway station and across the street from a metro station makes it easy to reach the Cumulus Kaisaniemi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cumulus Kaisaniemi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumulus Kaisaniemi Hotel Helsinki
- Cumulus Kaisaniemi Helsinki