Holiday Inn Helsinki City Centre
US$201
US$179
ScandicHotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfinnair busrailway stationcity centregreat locationexecutive roomst petersburgairport stopswithin walking distancethe hotel is cleanshort walkhotel breakfastbeds were comfortablebusiness hotelnice breakfastbusiness tripmini barmarket square
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this Hotel with my daughter as she is doing her uni exchange.Great location right beside train station & airport bus .Had an executive room at front of hotel which was great ,very comfortable .WiFi in room worked ok ,but had to keep logging in which is a bit anoying.Had breakfast one day only as found it a bit expensive.Great for centre of Helsinki .

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Nice, clean hotel in a great location. The room was clean and the bed ok. The breakfast had a nice variety and the staff was friendly. The train station is in the next house and a taxi stop right out the front door of the hotel. Would stay there again.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Th e hotel is really nice I have stayed twice and I'm rally happy, the location is great , the employes to the point, and the rooms are nice and very clean.
The hotel has a small gym that I can do my work out, usually I book with no breakfast but I tried nice and it is adequate .

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I have to travel to Helsinki for business so having a hotel that is quick and easy to get to and close by amenities is essential. The Holiday Inn meets this. The City Centre bus right outside the airport drops you off within a 1 minute walk of the hotel for just over 6 Euros. Quick and easy.
For those who like shopping, the hotel is about 5 mins walk from Stockman and the other stores.
We only tried the restaurant for breakfast but there was a good choice and good quality.
I always opt for an Executive Room which are good sized and adequately furnished. Unlike other reviews, I found the room to be very clean. Yes I would recommend the hotel for business trips.

Room Tip: Opt for an Executive Room - slightly more expensive. I had Room 809 which was well away from the lifts and very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I cannot say anything bad about this hotel. It was clean, the staff were amazing, location is prime, and its very modern. The room was perfect, I was upgraded to the executive room and had free internet, which worked fantastic. The location is a stones throw away from the train station, a short walk to the harbor where you can take a ferry to the old sea fortress, and the open air markets. The reception staff are very attentive and courteous, were very willing to give me tips on places to go see and do. My airline lost my luggage and had it delivered to the hotel... they kept it for me at the front desk and promptly notified me when it came in. Like i said, I loved everything about this hotel, If i am back in Helsinki, I will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo