1. lunch deal of sushi plate with numerous pieces (8 perhaps?) for only €9.70
2. free water and green tea
3. interesting and delicious inside-out rolls
4. reasonably fresh sushi
1. its location, being out of the city centre
2. self-service, especially when the restaurant is practically empty and small
To get there:
1. take tram no. 6 from railway station or tram 7B at Lasipalasi (a longer way though) and alight at Käenkuja.
2. Cross the road and you will arrive at Bambu in less than 1 minute.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.