“Not enough personnel”

Ranked #635 of 1,537 Restaurants in Helsinki
Cuisines: Sushi
“Not enough personnel”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

No table service as there used to be due less personnel. Ok food but wine had been in the open bottle way too long. Staff handled it well and provided new glas and compensation.

1 Thank AkiTheFinn

• Finnish first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Average sushi but affordable lunch set”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Japanese cuisine is usually not a cheap affair. I've been wondering if I could get some decent sushi here in Helsinki and while passing the mall, I happened to see this place and told myself that I'd check it out one day.

I decided to try the sushi over lunch as it's usually a more affordable offer than ala carte (not so sure if the quality varies tho'). Orders are taken and paid at the counter before sitting down. The restaurant's setting is minimalist and simple. I waited for about 10-12 minutes for the 8-sushi set to arrive, which I thought was relatively long considering that it's just sushi and no cooking is required.

The set had a good variety of salmon, prawn, california and egg roll sushis, the typical ones in Japanese restaurants. The sushis weren't bad, but they weren't outstanding either. I wish the seafood was a bit more cold when they arrived. Otherwise, the set lunch was value for money.

• Visited June 2013