“One of my favorites” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Helsinki, Finland
“One of my favorites”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

Lemon Grass is definitely one of my favorite restaurants in Helsinki. The food is delicious and reasonably priced, and the service always friendly. The opening hours and the space are rather limited, so better check when to go!

• Visited March 2013

• Finnish first
Turin, Italy
“WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

I am not obsessed with Thai food and one of the reasons is probably, it's not that easy to find good spots. Well, you found one. This place is by far the best Thai rest i've ever tried. We were here one night at 8.20 but the kitchen was already closed (so you better go there for lunch, or take away, unless you have nordic habits of eating at 6 pm). The waitress was kind and sent us away with big smiles. So next night we returned around 7.40 and she was going to say no more food sorry but then she remembered me and she said ok you came back and so you must be very motivated so she sat us down and we ordered 2 dishes of noodles, one soup, one dish with spicy liquid that I can't really define. But it doesn't matter as everything was simply DIVINE. everything was so tasty. And portions are huge. We spent about 50€ but we ate until we were about to burst. The prawns were huge and spotless. The servicee was kind way above courtesy. I didn't particularly loved Finland but I would go back for this restaurant alone.

• Visited October 2013
Sagres, Portugal
“Best Thai restaurant in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

I am not a thai food fan. But my husband is, so we have been in many Thai, Nepal, Indian and other exotic food restaurants in Hki. And this by far is my favourite one. Food is really tasty and good price. I think portions are fine. I have been eating in the restaurant ( which use to be full and hot inside ) so they serve good portions of rice with the main course. If u want Thai go there, you wont be disapointed!

• Visited September 2013
Dublin
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

Just made it here before they closed and were the last people they allowed in at 7.20pm! The place closes at 8pm so go early! The food was delicious - very glad we made it! The prawn Thai red curry was so good, generous portions and not a drop was left!

• Visited September 2013
Vantaa, Finland
“Pricey, but authentic Thai food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

This is the closest you get to a real Thai taste in Helsinki. Portions are quite small and pricey, but taste is like in Thailand.

The restaurant is really small, so many times they have not room for you, but takeaway is allways an option.

• Visited August 2013